Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

sneaking in to say hello

Hi. I have used BE a lot over the last few years. Some back ground. I have a 9 year old daughter, the had 3 early losses, fell pregnant with my son in Aug 2009 but he was still born in Jan 2010. Found out baby number 3 was on the way after 2 rounds of clomid xmas day 2010 and she was born Aug 2011. Just found out baby number 4 is on the way!!! Feeling very scared again and just praying for a sticky bean. We feel very lucky to have got BFP on the first month with no fertility treatment. I think I am 5 weeks 4 days and it took 10 tests. Still don't quite believe it lol wishing you all a happy healthy 9 months x

Replies

• hi there I have just joined due in june today too after haviing positive tests the last 3 days in a row!

I have had a mc before and I have a close friend who had a full term still born son so I can understand why you feel anxious.  There is always someone to talk to on this site if you need to. I hope things work out for you and you have a happy and healthy 9 months image

• hi both

I've just lost my LO, born 28w + 2, and sadly died last week after 2 days. I'm on here in the hope that as well as great support I can share some good news when we try again (when I'm ready) and pray that I have a sticky as I'm not sure I'll be able to cope if we lose another. 

I pray you both have a happy, healthy and boring pregnancy! image

• Oh that's terrible you must be absolutely devestated. My thoughts are with u and I hope when u are ready to start again things work out for u xxx
  • thanks babypie - and I'll certainly share my good news when we try again - hopefully I'll be able to join in the TTC chat soon.  Not quite ready to try again, mostly for my sanity and my health, but it wont be a long wait and already feel a bit excited at the thought, and being able to share on here too - its good to have like minded people to talk to! image

• Hello Flee,

That is horrible about loosing your little one at 28 weeks. I am not sure though are you pregnant now? This is the due in June forum? I just think it may really scare alot of pregnant women me included. Perhaps you should join the ttc pregnancy after bereavement.x

• Apricotmoon if you read my post I state my losses. One of them being my son at 26wweeks who I talk openly about. Obviously Flee seen my post and related to it as she is also an angel parent. Your post came across as quite rude and uncaring. I am sorry baby loss is scary for you but I promise its more scary ti us. Fed up of it being a taboo subject!!
  • Flee please feel free to send me a message lovely. I know how though the first months can be. xx
  • It isnt a taboo subject and I have lost a baby too torch2010. I just thought that all the ladies who speak in here are due in June so wondered if flee would rather talk to another group. If you think I am rude that is your opinion, but that was not my intention.

• Just saw this and wanted to say congrats as I know that you Will be feeling very blessed right now. I hope to be ttc real soon. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x
  • Congratulations torch x x
  • Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx
  • sponge_bobby wrote (see)
    Just saw this and wanted to say congrats as I know that you Will be feeling very blessed right now. I hope to be ttc real soon. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x

SB!! How are you? Long time no speak! How is Oliver doing? Crazy to think where we were this time 2 years ago!! x