Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Definately pregnant :)

Well I can officially join you ladies in due in June!  I am now officially late and I did a clear blue digital this afternoon and got a positive Pregnant 1 to 2 weeks.  I have worked out  my due date as 21st of June image

Replies

• Options

Congrats again and welcome babypie. You must be so excited, is this your first?x

• Options
    Congrats girl, how wonderful.

I'm looking forward to being on here, just to share the excitement with everyone xxx
  • Options
    Great news babypie! Welcome to the club
  • Options

Thanks everyone.  this is my 4th pregnancy, I had a miscarriage with my first, then I now have a nearly 10 year old son and a very nearly 3 year old son.  I had a worrying time when pregnant with my eldest son as I bled on and off for the entire pregnancy which had me terrified after having had a previous miscarriage but all ended well image With my youngest all was fine.  With all 3 pregnancies I suffered terrible dizziness due to low blood pressure so I am kinda waiting on that starting again image  

Thats enough about me,  when is everyone else due and do you already have children or is this your first?

• Options
    Hello babypie!

Congratulations! image

This is my 3rd pregnancy but I only have one lil girl, aged two, other than bleeding early on it was all perfect. Second pg ended in mc on 1st Sept at 8 weeks after a positive heartbeat on a 6 week scan image and here I am now.....5 weeks hopefully due on 12th June image

Looking forward to talking to everyone more x
  • Options

Congrats to all you lovely ladies...excited to be on here and looking fwd to sharing our news x

• Options
    Hi ladies...got my BFP 2 weeks ago and went doctors last Monday (as I was on my hols so couldn't go before) doctor says due date 7th June which makes me 6 weeks in. First pregnancy. Congratulations to all and fingers x we all stay in group!! X
  • Options
    Congratulations Charlie's x
  • Options

im on my first pregnancy too, only told family, my closest friend whent to a psychic reading yesterday. the lady told her that her closest friend is pregnant and that its gonna be a boy!! lol xxx

• Options
    Aww how exciting! My best friend went to one aswell lol but was told a close friend will get pregnant and it will be a difficult pregnancy...so im hopin its not me! X
  • Options

Welcome missymoo and charlies_devil that is strange that both your best friends went to see a psychic and she spilled the beans. ha Hope you dont have a difficult pregnancy charlies_devil but I am sure you wont mind as long as baby happy.x

• Options

Wow congratulations to you all, I look forward to learning more about you as we go through this journey together x 

• Options
    Yes apricot very strange! Got a letter through yesterday for midwife on 8th nov and scan 28th nov image must admit I am petrified of the pain at the end, keep having dreams every night!

• Options
    Hey Charlie's_devil we are due date buddies image unless things change at the dating scan. It's my first too and totally know what you mean about the dreams, I'm such a wimp when it's comes to pain, I'm trying not to think about it. Lol
  • Options
    I know that obviously its got to be done but im soo scared...also a wimp lol

Just want 1st scan done so i know everything is ok! I feel tired all the time just hoping it will go after the first trimester!

• Options

I was the same with my 1st pregnancy, terrified of the pain & got quite panicky it almost ruined the enjoyment of being pregnant as I was so scared, not to mention those people who delight in telling you their horrible stories, but I can honestly say even though it hurts it is so worth it, once you hold your LO in your arms the pain instantly stops - its bizzare. And in labour, particularly established labour your bodytakes over & goes into a wierd kind of shut down where all you can focus on is delivering your baby.

You'll amaze yourself with what your body is able to do, if you are really super scared of the pain put in your birthplan, tell your MW & stipulate early on that you want an epidural & they will do their best to follow your wishes xx 

• Options
    Ill have no choice but to do it lol

When do you normally start to show? Ive got a lil bloated tummy but when do you start getting a real bump?

• Options

Its different with everyone, depending on how big you were to start with. Some people have quite prominent little bumps whilst others don't show until around 12 wks. My clothes are starting to feel tight but instead of a neat bump I have more of a belly - lol. I think I'm retaining water! x

• Options
    Thats what im thinking...ive got a lil 'podge' and havent put on weight. Think its just bit of normal bloated belly which i get when AF visits! Hormones ay!