Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello..I'm 5 weeks pregnant :-)

Hello,m pleased to join you - I'm expecting my third child..I have two daughters so am hoping for a son..my gender chart says boy and was right both times before...

My due date is the 29th June 2013 - but my last 2 pregnancies were premature..

Replies

• Good luck to you then. Gender chart??? i need one!

• Welcome simi28 hope you have a boy, I am not bothered either way as it would be nice to have a sister for my dd but would also like to have a boy for my husband. I am not sure of due date but somewhere between 3rd and 10th June and my dd was 3 weeks early so could be in May. What gender chart did you use as a matter of interest?x

• Hi ladies,

I just googled chinese gender chart and loads came up - they all said boy image

• I have done some, 3 say boy and 3 say girl so none the wiser haha I suppose still 50/50 either way at this point anyway.x

• Congratulations!

Ooo so will you find out the sex at anomaly scan or just rely on Chinese charting? image

The chart was right for my dd too! Not checked this time....off now to check!
  • Gosh I've not heard of a gender chart, will give that a try.  Welcome to the group x