Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

need advice...spotting now turned.into bleeding

Hi ive now been.bleeding since yesterday lunchtime. got checked.ova.by hospital yday and neck of womb closed and thick.lining.but as of.this.morning started.having cramp like pains. and bleeding.getting heavier but no clots..havto.go bak to hospital tomorrow for second blood test to check hormone level to see if its doubled ...so.hard trying.to stay.positive wen.ur bleeding and have pain....think I'm miscarrying and.gutted as miscarriage last Nov too...so unfair x

Replies

• You should maybe phone or pop back to the hospital you went to yesterday and explain that you are worried as the bleeding is getting worse.  How many weeks are you?  Is the bleeding bright red or brown and is it as heavy as a period?  I hope it all settles down for you, sorry I cant offer any better advice x

• Thanks @Babypie ..im 7 weeks tomorrow...bleeding.is red and only visible wen i go to loo but its red like period...no.clots and cramps stopped. I'm thinking its a miscarriage but will keep holding on.till hospital tomorrow. Think i need.a.miracle :'(
  • Awh Lisa I am so sorry you are going through this, I really hope it is just a strange pregnancy thing and all is well. Thinking of you.x

• Lisa I am sorry your experiencing this worry.

With my dd I had bright red bleeding twice early on, enough to wear pads. She was ok. On the flip side my mc (8 weeks 2 days) I had light spotting, brown. Then two weeks later bad headache, shivers, light bleeding dark brown for 2 days then that evening stomach cramps on and off getting stronger (labour pains) very intense, went to the loo and I mc in full and the pain completely went. Next day a scan confirmed it. What I'm trying to say is bleeding of high intensity doesn't always mean mc. Look after yourself and rest.

Fingers crossed for you.

• How's things today Lisa?  I hope things have settled down for you x