Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July is up!!!!!!

Pointless post but, eeeek!!! We are no longer the bottom of the list! Hehe xx

Replies

• I thought the same lol

June will be here before we know it image
  • I am glad we are not last on the due list anymore, makes our pregnancies more established.x

• I can't believe its November already, time is flying this year!

How many of us due in June are they? Some seem to be regular posters (like us) and some seem to just POP up! Loosing track. Must be about 30.

Do we range from 9 - 6 weeks?

• I'll feel better once 'due in August' is up!!

When I went for my scan Tuesday she said I was 8+ .....so I'm somewhere between 8-9weeks.

I still feel anxious about every little ache, twinge.....and my discharge has returned image
  • I am 7 weeks today!
  • I'm now 8+3, loving the numbers going up, just trying to stay sane until the first trimester and it's nasty sickness and exhaustion have gone! Was determined to enjoy being pregnant this time as not sure we'll go in for a third! Lol, but so far just felt rubbish image Sick of feeling sick! Come on second trimester, I want to start to 'glow' xxxx
  • I know what you mean Lisalou, I am not sick at all but very tired and emotional. I have been crying at the drop of a hat to things like xfactor usa and my daughters dvd tangled had me blubbering today.

• Know what you mean, I'm still I'm bed feeling awful at half two in the afternoon, and I've already cried twice!!!! Not even gone downstairs. Oh brother staying with us tonight, they are watching football at the pub so I should really attempt to get dressed before they get back but just cannot find the energy to be social, it's taking all I have to not be sick!!! Xx
  • eeeeekkkkkk! makes it feel like it's going a little quicker!! 

i'm 8+3 although scan last week dated me 6+6 so would be 7+4 now... guess will need to wait for dating scan !!

I struggle to get on here as work is so busy and i dont get a chance on the PC when at home! wish there was an iPhone App!

Hope you are all well. xx

• You have my sympathy lisalou I am exactly the same constantly feeling sick. I am having to force myself to eat and everything tastes and smells horrible even water or juice taste awful I am struggling big time image