Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

feeling guilty!!1

I was really craving the taste of shandy!!! and there was no way i was going to have a half shandy half beer so i brought a canned shandy which little kids can buy and mixed that with lemonade, now im feeling really guilty image and horrible i only drunk half the glass and poured the rest away 

Replies

• Awww that made me giggle, I fancied a shandy the other day at 7am image I was going to go to morrisons and buy the kids stuff but was stuck in work.

Don't feel bad it won't have done any harm x
  • Don't feel bad Missy - its natural to crave the forbidden! image

A kids shandy won't do any harm.....I have experienced mums on herion, alcohol, smoking like a chimney and still there babies have been ok!! Not saying that makes it right but if they can do all that then one kids shandy is more than ok I say image
  • If I want a beer I have the becks no alcohol, and one bottle of that is fine. I had some in my first pregnancy and when I had my dd and could drink beer I still preferred it as it is so much lighter. Dont feel bad about having the odd half a shandy the kids one at that.x

• hi girls feeling better now have been to asdas and brough bavaria 0.0% so none whats so ever image xx