Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Huge bump already..

Well..i had a big fatty tummy before..but today I look six months pregnant..my tummy is less flabby and more rounded..anyone else got a noticeable bump ??

Replies

• Well.....I don't think I've got a bump but I certainly have a big tummy.....although I have put on about 9lb since my bfp!!! Totally down to over eating.

• I had put on about 6 lb but then this week I have felt that rotten that I have lost 3 lb!
  • I feel exactly the same.... I was a lot slimmer before the summer and then we headed to Italy for 3 weeks where we completely over indulged, I never really got back into the whole dieting and good exercise regime so knew I was a little heavier than previous but I also agree that my stomach is much more rounded!

I have even had a few ladies in work looking at my tummy so am sure it is more obvious than I am leading myself to believe.... and after eating... my goodness I look about 6 months pregnant! Not sure how much longer I can keep the cat in the bag!

• I don't think I have a noticeable bump yet but last few days I notice when I bend over my tummy feels strange like harder like something is there.
  • Mines defo starting to appear now...my abdomen is getting plump from pubic bone to stomach....Off to white rose centre today shopping so may need to purchase some work clothes to conceal bump a little for next two weeks......although as gossip always travels fast I know they all know about my mc which if I could ever clutch a positive from that it would be no-one is asking when I'm going to have another baby etc....which was a weekly topic!!

Decided we won't announce the news this time, we'll just let ppl ask and we'll reply with the truth image see how fast news travels!! Lol