Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Room for one more? (and a bean) 😉

Hello, Would it be Ok if i join you ladies and beans? Im 8 weeks with #2 My DD has just turned 3...i just got married last weekend! Its been all go the last few months so looking forward to getting back to "normality" ???? Had a private scan last week and all was well with our bean and we seen a lovely strong heartbeat! Yay Looking forward to 12 week scan..still waiting for a date though! Hope you are all keeping well xx

Replies

• Options
    Omg summer.....what a whirl wind few weeks! Married and a bfp!

Congratulations and welcome!

I have a 2 year old dd and I'm 10 weeks due 11th June, scan in two weeks!!

You'll see me on here a lot image

• Options

Welcome summer and congratulations on your bfp, like babyboom I am on here alot, I need the reassurance and it helps the two week wait for me til scan day. Nearly as bad as waiting to test in the first place but not as bad.x

• Options
    Thank you Babyboom and Apricotmoon for your replies! Congratulations to you both! Awe Apricotmoon you'll be desperate to see your little bean i only decided to have an early scan as i had quite a bad urine infection at about 4 weeks i didnt know i was pg then so wanted to make sure after antibiotics that everything was Ok. I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you ladies! Im wishing away the 12 week mark myself. I tried to use my doppler today but could not hear heartbeat..is 8 weeks to early to pick it up?

Babyboom how are you feeling with having a LO to see to this time? My only symptom is extreme tiredness and just being exhausted 24/7 so im finding it a little tough! xxx
  • Options
    Thank-you.

Yes say 8 weeks is a little early only coz there so tiny to find....with both dd and this one I tried to find a heartbeat from 8 weeks but got nothing till 9w4 and 9w6. Keep trying though, you might be lucky!

Well I'm very lucky that my dd is extremely good in that she's happy to sit and colour and read or play alone, so I've been able to lay on sofa for half hour. She doesn't have a nap so that's annoying that I can't grab a nap too. But yes I've just been sooooo tired all time, early nights are becoming regular. When was Lo 3?
  • Options
    Phew thats made me feel better...i'll try again in another week or so! Thats good your LO is allowing you some chill out time. DD was 3 last monday shes pretty good aswell but still finding it more difficult with being so tired because she doesnt nap at all either...and i could sleep round the clock the now image Hopefully i'll get some energy back soon! x
  • Options

welcome summer!! hope your pregnancys okay, il be nine week on saturday, i had to have a early scan last tuesday at 7 weeks and saw my little flumps heartbeat, i honealty dont feel pregnant apart from being a sleep by 9!! lol, tired and if i dont eat i feel sick and im eating more. me and u should be due around the same time? i am suppose to be 10 weeks saturday but due to irregular periods ive been put back aweek, but im not paying any atention untill my 12 week scan as thats when they give u your final dates xxx

• Options
    Hi missymoox! Hope you are well image Im the same my only symptom is being constantly tired...in bed by about 8.30pm every night lol Just put LO to bed and im straight into mine! I realy have had so much on the last few weeks though im exhausted! Married on the 3rd...daughters birthday on the 5th..baby scan on the 7th and a 2nd wedding on the 10th there of which i was a bridesmaid! lol Its been crazy to say the least... I had my scan on the 7th i thought i was 6+5 but they dated me at 7 weeks so i am 8+1 now but that could change my 12 week scan. My due date i think is the 26th of June. I was 12 days overdue with DD. But other than being realy tired i still dont feel pregnant...looking forward to having a bump and all the kicking image xx
  • Options

ahh my due date at the moment is 22nd june, i was 7 weeks at my scan did they give u a picture?? lol i cant wait tbh like u i finish work at 5 go home eat have a bath in bed at half 7 8 watch something on laptop then sleep at like half 8 9!! just wanna feel more pregnant lol!!! xxx

• Options
    Yes i got a wee piccie and its so cute its got the babys heartbeat going across the bottom! image Im definetly looking forward to a growing bump and the glowing stage! Looking forward to our pregnancy journey together image xx
  • Options
    If i could work out how to put a picture on i would put my scan photo on! xx
  • Options

email it to me if you want il email mine!! we can compare lol   xgemm@live.co.uk  x

• Options
    Thats it sent! xx
  • Options
    Think you can only put photos on if your using your computer to use forums. I've not figured out how to do it from a phone yet.....but I know its still a mess about from computer.

• Options
    Im mostly on here on my phone thats probably what it is then because i cant find a way to do it...next time i get the laptop out i'll have a go x