Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else suffering with extreme tiredness?

I just can't take it image I am so tired all the time. My hours have been cut at work so now I only do 7am-9am and 3:30pm-5pm but I am sleeping a solid 10 hours a night and by 7pm, like now I am shattered. Not even sure it's normal to be this tired, especially at 11 weeks

Replies

• Yeah, I was exactly the same, I'm now almost 16 weeks and the fatigue has subsided slightly but now I'm suffering from insomnia which is equally as frustrating (especially as I do night shifts). But it is much better then it was!!
  • I know how you feel. I have been off Ill for couple of days and I don't know how I am going to cope going back. I am still feeling awful but like you I can't stay awake. By lunch time I am so tired it makes me feel poorly. I dread the mornings when my darlings wake me at 7:00 am for their energetic day. The three of them have so much energy it makes me wonder where they get it from. The less I have the more they have.

Hope you start to feel better soon
  • Me too, really worn out even walking up the stairs is an ordeal! These hormones have a lot to answer for xx