Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

random post alert....

....i have just given some of Mia's toys away....well sold them on ebay to be more precise. the guy just picked them up now. I feel soooo guilty.....but surely i cant keep everything she has?? I need to make room for all the new stuff right??

im going to go get her something new tomorrow to ease my guilt!! she even cried as she saw me passing them out the door??!!!??! they have been under the stairs for months lol!

Replies

• lol! dont feel guilty! lucas has loads of toys half of which never get played with!!! i must ask tho, if you get more wont you be right back where you started? lol!
  • lol...yeah your right nic...i will be back to having a living room full of toys...aaarrrggghhh.

i think its more a case of getting her new things that she hasnt seen everyday for months. The big thing i sold was the hop n bop she had. I originally bought it thinking it was a walker but in fact it stayed still. she loved it when she was younger (ha like she is really old now) but now hates going in it coz she is trapped and cant move anywhere.

Am going to go and have a look in argos later see what i can find.
  • I sell things all the time on ebay but haven't sold any toys.
    Ellie got loads of toys for christmas & her birthday but she honestly seems to have outgrown them now! I got her a buggy for ??13 in smyths only to discover tesco's have a full set including dolls buggy for ??25.....

Don't be feeling guilty Mia won't even remember by tonight!
  • I sell things all the time on ebay but haven't sold any toys.
    Ellie got loads of toys for christmas & her birthday but she honestly seems to have outgrown them now! I got her a buggy for ??13 in smyths only to discover tesco's have a full set including dolls buggy for ??25.....

Don't be feeling guilty Mia won't even remember by tonight!