Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My girl is crawling !x!

My girl is crawling - Whoop, whoo. I'm gonna need eyes on the back of my head soon OMG !!

She started doing mini press-up's a few weeks ago and has got stronger from there, she was getting really frustrated poor wee munchkin but then just got the hang of it. Quite fast I know but she will be 26wks on Sunday, she is also still really small (only 14lb 10oz) so it look's so cute, she has a little look on her face now, hmmmmm what mischief can I get up to LOL.

Lynne x

Replies

• Options
    Oh my gosh hun thats fab xx
    Aimees doing push ups at 21 weeks, i think she might be an early starter, dont know if this is a good or bad thing tho!! Haha x
  • Options
    I know.... let the fun commence eh.... Aimee will be off any day now if she is doing push ups as that's how Lexi started. It really is soooooo cute she looks like Maggie from The Simpsons. I noticed Aimee is a similar weight to Lexi so maybe the smaller munchkins are gonna be a bit faster at crawling, makes sense I suppose, less weight.
  • Options
    Your going to be kept on your toes, lol. Its amazing how fast they are all changing,
    Mary xx
  • Options
    Well done Lexi! You really will need eyes in the back of your head!! :lol:

Olivia weighs about the same as Lexi & Aimee but she doesn't seem too keen yet. Think it may be as we have a wooden floor in our lounge so any attempts result in slipping! :lol:

It's funny as i was only looking at my other daughter's baby book the other day and she was sitting and crawling at 5 months (had carpet then!) & i suddenly panicked that i hadn't been giving enough time to Olivia & she was missing her milestones! I realise now that 5 months is early so well done Lexi! xx
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, that's exciting! Well done Lexi!
  • Options
    My boy did something really funny today... crawling backwards!! I spotted that twice am like wahhh?? He has been doing his push ups for sometime. Now he lifted his bums and push up and back, lift bum ... push up and rest back... its so much fun watching him... but crawling backwards????? :roll:

• Options
    Crawling backwards that's fun I bet x
  • Options
    Sam goes backwards to. wonder if its easier
  • Options
    Well done Lexi! My nieces and nephew crawled early and they are small.

I think Samuel will go backwards first too. His upper body seems strong and he pushes back. Lots of babies do apparently. I still can't imagine my little bubba crawling!!! So grown up!

Jo x
  • Options
    my god these babies are growing up so fast, i have a clever baby boy to, he gets right up on his hands and knees and rocks like he is going to shoot off, he just has to get the rythem of moving his arms and legs so he can get somewhere!!! xx