Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What are they getting for dinner now?

Lucas is happy eating his purees but I was wondering if it was time to make it lumpier? What are your LO's eating now? I made some chicken in a tomato sauce with rice and liquidized it but it still has some lumps to see how he goes and i'll give him it tomorrow.

What do you think? Lucas has been eating for 10 weeks now.

Replies

• Options
    freya has a mixture of lumpy and smooth purees, she prefers the smooth ones, but is fine with the lumps she doesnt choke but you can just tell that she prefurs it when they are smooth. she is also having finger food and loves yorkshire puddings. x
  • Options
    lindsay&henry Erin has normal orange juice very very diluted with water the only think she will drink, i found out that the normal oj (has to be the freshly squeezed oj with no added stuff obviously) has a lot less crap in it than the heinz stuff (i use to use). hope this helps
  • Options
    Sam has lumpy food now (stage 2 jars naughty i know) he loves anything he can feed himself so lots of finger foods like toast, pitta, slightly cooked carrots etc and he has to have his own spoon at mealtimes to lol