Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bad Mummy Moment.... :-(

Oh my god!!
Last week whilst I was bathing Aimee she decided to pick the soap up!!! I took it off her and she had one of her mini tantrums she likes to have now she cant have something and rubbed it in her eyes!!! I lay her down in the water to wash her face and she panicked and tried to roll, swallowing about a gallon of water!
Was upsetting but she seemed ok once she was out and dried.
But every bath since she just screams the whole way through, even starting to cry the moment i say is it bath time!!
Do you think I have scarred her for life?? I dont want her to be afraid of water?

Other than that Aimee is doing well, still cruising but no where near walking yet. Hope all is well with you guys x

[Modified by: SarahNAimee on 17 February 2009 11:05:37 ]

[Modified by: SarahNAimee on 17 February 2009 11:06:15 ]

Replies

• dont worry they all go through times of hating the bath im sure that you havent scared her for life. just try and make them as fun as possible, im sure she will be fine
  • she will get over any fears alot of babies go through this stage especially when they are learning to walk. she will be ok just keep bathing her