Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how is everyone?

hi ladies

i realise its been a while since i made a proper post in here so thought i would today! Cant believe jay is nearly 1 image it has gone so fast! I managed to get another early scan aswell on the 3rd feb and everything was fine, saw the heartbeat nice and strong. Was quite ironic really as we buried my uncle just the day before, but thats what they say isn't it? as one life ends another begins, that was probably the hardest day off my life. We are also waiting on a house exchange now so thats brilliant! As some of you may remember we were waiting ages to be housed when i was carrying jay, and we didnt move in until 3 days before his due date! The flat we were given is lovely, ground floor, own garden, 2 beds etc BUT it is about 7 miles from where we lived before and as we dont drive its been so difficult seeing family and friends since we moved, i have felt totally isolated! Also there is no bloody shop here, how ridiculous! (its a village) So the place we are moving to is back in our old area and its a 2 bed house so cant wait!! Anyway thats enough from me, dont want to bore you all to death! Hows things with all of you and your little ones? all ready for the big birthday celebration? Anyone joining me yet in pregnancy? or thinking of it maybe? lol.

charlie, jay and one on the way! (im gonna try changing my name to this lol) 9+6

Replies

• hello
    gald that all is well with the baby. i dont think that i will be joining you in pregnancy as graham says no mre image freya is my second though so its not to bad.
    good luck with the move. xx
  • Sounds like everything is going great charlie, except about your uncle, sorry to hear that. I won't be joining you in pregnancy because I won't even be going over to TTC for another year! Things are good here and Lucas is doing well, except hes not that mobile but that makes my life easier I suppose!!! I think Lucas' will be one of the later birthdays but the invites went out this week! Yeah!