Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

Where is everyone?

Just wondering is it my imagination or have a lot of people disapeered off the site/forum?
I don't know what the situations were but I remember someone called H3LLS & there was minimummaria & a few others! Does anyone speak to them on FB & if so how are their LO's doing?
xx

Replies

• yeah loads of people have disappeared shame really. i suppose alot of people are working full time now. which i shall be doing shortly sob
  • I'm awful at logging on these days. I just don't find the time as I get housework done when Samuel goes to bed usually. So exciting. Poor you Chris going back full-time!
  • it's good to hear from those who have returned image xx
  • I'm here!!
    Ruby has started sleeping through! Wooohoooooo!! So I have more time and energy to come on here! It's great to be back. Although the 'baby' forum seems to have gone a bit crazy lately so try to avoid it unless one of you guys post xx
  • Totally agree with you Amy it has all been a bit crazy of late!
    Did you have any luck selling on ebay? xo
  • Haha! Yes did thank you!! Made lots of pennies to buy more stuff to fill me house up with! My house looks like Mothercare at the moment! Oops!

So glad it's not just me who feels like that about the baby forum. I daren't post my opinion on anything for fear of being called a troll! Lol! It's like a kids playground on there lately. Not like the good old pregnancy forum days! xx
  • Oh definitely not! And how I miss being pg, feels lonely sometimes as well cause i'm still off & everyone seems to be back at work!

Anyway delighted that Ruby is sleeping through now, what's your secret??????
    Ellie's still playing me up big style but i'm changing her onto the next stage milk this week to see if it makes a difference.

I know love my house is the same, it never looks tidy for the amount of baby stuff! xx
  • I've just been reading through the baby forum & am shocked at some of the things i've been reading! I wanted to post a topic here about it but was worried i'd be attacked lol! This seems like the perfect discreet place! I've never seen it so bitchy! Will be avoiding it from now on! Bullying springs to mind! :roll:

So glad there's no one like that on this forum! x

• I have posted a few replies on some of the threads because I was shocked & couldn't read & run but after reading some of the responses to my comments & other similar comments I wished I had done!
    Don't think anyone will have a go on this forum though we all seem to be agreeable plus I think we seem to be the only month that sticks to 'baby born in' everyone else has gone to the dark side of baby!
  • I agree. There are a few topics i've thought about replying on but then thought 'not worth the bloody grief!' :lol:

It seems a bit like a school playground and there are a few names that keep cropping up and i think 'you're very argumentative aren't you love!' :lol: MIAOW!

• I totally agree just been on there now and cant believe what im reading, its like cats and dogs.lol best left alone i reckon.
  • I totally agree i love this forum for advise and friendliness (is that a word?) but the baby forum has gone really bitchy, i am afraid to reply to anything. I wish i got to know you guys when i was pregnant it would have been lovely to share my pregnancy moments with you all, but glad i found you all now x
  • im still here aswell girlies....have been able to read posts but not had the time to reply...but mia is now crawling and entertaining herself so maybe i can write aswell as read lol...

as for the baby forum......im def staying away from it all!!! i want no grief in my life and although it sounds silly as i dont really "know" people on here to log on and have a negative comment about me would be devastating...it would really upset me.....so not the forum for me!!
    xx