Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Finally had her weighed etc...

Finally I took Amelia for her 2yr check up.

She was 10kg on the button

can't remember height or HC but they were all on the 9th centile.

She had an umbilical hernia when she was born and clicky hips. These were all tested again and though she still has a slightly squashy tummy button the Dr is not at all concerned. She passed all her other milestone tests with ease and the hearing test! Hurray!!!!!!

Nice to see she is doing well!

d x

Replies

• Awh Dee that's great, Amelia sounds as though she is doing fab! Good news about the hernia & clicky hips too i'm sure it puts your mins at ease.

Lauren xx
  • thats great news glad to hear she is doing well x x x
  • Well done Amelia! Sounds like she's doing great. I must get Samuel checked over one of these days. We haven't had a service since his 18 month check,

How's Joseph (or was it Charlie) doing re. being a bit of a handful at playgroups? I hope the behaviour has improved. Samuel has def been getting a bit more boisterous and assertive recently and I really don't want him to turn into one of those boys that pushes around other children.

A 3/4 year old boy at playgroup last week came on the bouncy castle and shoved over every single one of the eight or so toddlers and babies that were on the bouncy castle last week. Grrr.... just so annoying x x x
  • soumds like amelia is doing great! glad to hear that her hernia and hips have sorted them selves out.
    theydont do a 2 year check here, i would like them to but id ont have any concerns with freya ijust like to be told how she is doing. xxxx
  • Well done Amelia, sound like shes doing really well, we have got appointment with consultant tomorrow so will be interesting to see what he thinks of dd!

Sleepy xx