Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how excited am i!!!!

well ladies....just wanted to share my excitement with you all.......tonight me and OH are off out on the pop for the first time since......sit down.......june 2007!!! i have a new outfit, new jewellery and make up and i cant wait til 4pm arrives so i can justify going up to get ready!! woo hoo!!

dont get me wrong we have been out to a pub but just not out on a drinking session.....i cant wait. my mum is down so she is baby sitting!!

tomorrow surely will see a very hungover del!! i predict one drink and i'll be giddy!!
xx

Replies

• hope you have a great night hun sending you a virtual cocktail to get you started lol
  • hope you had a lovely night.
    I had a bit to drink Thurs night and still have remnants of hangover today!!! yesterday I was no good to man nor beast. I was awful. I feeding amelia so its not like I had loads but a few glasses of wine and that was it........ goodnight Denise!!!!
    d xx
    never again..well till the next time
  • we had a super night.
    chinese meal followed by a few pubs. we both visited the toilet at around 2am ....nice!!!
    we are soooo not used to alcohol!
    but a fun time was had by all!!!
  • Glad you had a good night. I am out for the first time this Friday coming.Have warned hubby he will have to do the overnight feeds ( for the second time only since Isabelle was born !!) as I may not be up to it, lol
    Mary xx