Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

This time last year x

just wanted to say this time last year I had know for about 5 or 6 hours that I was pregnant.... seems like a lifetime away x x x x

Replies

• Awww! Mine was 4th July. It's strange looking back isn't it?
  • mine was today too...how strange!!! It was about 3pm Uk time as I was home at the time. Did it in pub loo's as i just knew I was!

Now she here laughing and cooing and the love of our lives!

d xxx
  • I did mine in the loo at work....
    I dont know why as I had no idea that I was preggers... i was feeling ill and tired and found it hard to drag myself out of bed... my mum asked if I was preggers but i said no.... then i sat and worked out my dates and realise that by my average cycle I was nearly a week late... I missed the stick on my first attempt only got a little bit on there not enough for it to work, so next time i went to the loo i re done it and it came back positive... i thought oh no thats wrong i made the test duff by using it twice so went and brought another one and done it when i got home.... i was talking to my mum on the phone at the tie and she didnt know what i was doing til i told her it was positive... I havent told Oh that... he thinks he was the first to know....pmsl x x