Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Need Help.........

to find some jeans!!!!

Since having Amelia |I have not even tried jeas. Now I going to Uk and the weather here been decidely chilly (about 28 brrrrrrr) I really need a few pairs.

My shape is the problem. I am what is called apple. I have decent legs and a small bum but then I have a tummy and carry weight as if still preggers.

Jeans tend to fit me on the waist/tum but then be too baggy on my arse and legs. Anyone found a good shop/website to get some from????

I like darkish jeans with no stretch and a bootleg cut. Love jeans with chunky boots and long cardigan etc...

Any help appreciated.

d xxxx

Replies

• New Look do a great Range here are 3 different fits and one is called hula, can't remember the others, might be worth a try, think they are only 25quid so not ott price wise either.

Oh I feel a shopping spree coming on !

Lynne x
  • Always get mine from Next, they're the only ones that fit me properly! Worth trying DP's or Gap though, they do big ranges.

Xx
  • I buy in River Island & they seem to be the only ones that fit! New Look do good range but RI do different lengths etc.... I haven't a notion what shape I am!
  • thnks girls. Went out today. Next here is small and they had awful range in. Hate stretch jeans.....yuck!!!! Gap, had some nice ones but a bit old fashioned for me. Ran out of time but will try R Island and Top shop when home.

d xxx
  • Was looking in my wardrobe last night & NL jeans stretched on me even though there was no stretch the wash seemed to do it, warehouse were bloody awful shape, Next jeans stretched as well & RI grew! My sister works in RI & says most of their jeans grow so if yo try on size smaller than yo are & it is semi comfi go with them! Good luck xx
  • i have an odd shape but find dotty ps jeans fit just right
  • I'm a Next fan too. I bought the boyfit jeans recently and they were really reasonable and a great cut. It's good for me as I'm quite short and I buy the petite range x
  • next just dont do it for me..I am between sizes. Dotty perks..will try there when home thanks!
    I hope andrews credit card is fit and well as its going to be hammered when i home....

d xx
  • I got a pair in new look on friday, wore them yesterday & an hour later they had grown half a size grrrrrrrrrr hopefully they shrink a bit in the wash!