Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

lumpy food

just wondering who has started lumpy foods?and how long ur l.o has been weaning for.
Im asking because jayden is still having puree but yesterday he had sunday dinner with a few lumps in it and he was chewing them up and was absolutly fine with them.
Thanxs

Replies

• Options
    I have been giving Phoebe food since she was 14 weeks but havent gone ot lumpy food yet... mainly because she was on a jar diet due to the convineance of it and the times she loikes to eat etc, plus my blender broke and I kept forgetting to buy a new one when I went to supermarket.... but will start to make lumpier food within next week or so... at the minute Phoebes favorite is weetabix and I give her this for tea....

If ur little one has managed on lumpy bits then fine carry on with it.. make sure they are very small bits to start with though lo will tell you if he is not ready for it.. whether they scream when being fed or maybe a dodgy poo!!!!

x x x x