Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mia had her feet measured today.....

...and she is a size 2 1/2f and the proud owner of her first pair of clarks shoes!! i was getting so fed up of her pulling of flimsy baby shoes and then her socks...walking round with a baby with bare feet in the cold is not a good look...so i went into clarks today on the off chance they may fit her with something. so she has some cruisers!! yey....they even take a picture for you!! check her out!!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1934/224/59/513189421/n513189421_1371885_6754.jpg

Replies

• how cute is that??? Think gonna have to get Amelia some soon too...

d xx
  • they are soo cute i got freya some just before christmas, she is a 2.5 G she has fat feet like phoebe lol. x
  • Thats adorable! my son is a size 4!! 4f? boys for ya!
  • Oh bless her. She looks so adorable and so pleased with herself!

My mum wants to get Olivia her first pair of shoes for her first birthday as she did with Abigail. I think Olivia will need cruisers though as well whereas Abigail went straight into a normal pair because she was walking by 11 months.

Super cute!! x
  • we got Sams first pair of shoes on Wednesday and he is a whopping 3 1/2 H
  • hi..got amelia some shoes too today from clarks..will try to upload pic later. She was 2and half F. got her summerhouse pink ones with bow on front. Very cute...

d xx