Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Dee Dee

Hi hun hope you are all well. i know noticed when i was on fb the other day that Amelia wasn't very well hope she is all better. Just wandered if you could invite me to join the march group no worries if not but would love to share my pics with you all.

Any way i'm off to bed now as just finished work.

take care love mez xx

Replies

• Hi Dee! Sorry to hear Amelia has been poorly. Poor little lamb. Hope she's better soon.

P.S. I stoppde bf-ing last month and the emotional tug wasn't half as bad as I'd expected. I don't really miss it - esp as Samuel has 3 teeth! Need to go bra shopping now though!

I still think bf-ing is so much easier in the morning mind you, instead of boiling kettles and all that palava.
  • hi there

sorry, I did add you as a friend but forgot to invite you...agh... sorry sorry sorry!!! Done now so see you there///

Jo..hi. I desperate to give up. She was nearly off and having milk in a beaker BUT she got ill and breast milk was all she could tolerate. Even water was puked back up. Thank god I was still feeding otherwse she would have been very ill. My boobs are all full of milk again tho so back to square one....aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

d xxx