Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Waves **Hello**

Hello Ladies and lo's.

Not beenon BE for yonks, back at work now so being a mummy, working (keeping the wheels of industry turning), wifey and general house keeper are my no one jobs just now. I am sure you are all the same as I have noticed things have got a bit quiet on our forum lately, I do have a wee peak now and then!

Lexi is doing great she is 11months today, where oh where has the time went eh...... I am just loving her, she is just my wee darling! She is doing so well and is walking on her own now, not saying to many words the usual mama and dada but babbling loads, loves her nosh and is coming on a treat.

Lexi is hosting her 1st birthday party on Sat 28th Feb we are having it in a local nursery, around 15 of her wee friends are invited so let the fun commence, pass the parcel and disco music wehey....oh and there will be champagne for the mummys, of course !

I will make sure I figure out how to post pictures by then, promise!!!!!!!!

Anyway just thought I would post a update and say hello xx

Take care

[Modified by: LittleMissLexi on 24 January 2009 20:42:47 ]

Replies

• where has the time gone? freya is 10.5 months now and comming on really well. she is nearly walking she has taken 3 steps but then falls over but i dont think we will have to wait to long, she says over 10 words now and is a complete monkey but so lovelyu at the same time,. xx
  • hi. Amelia is 11 months today!!!! Nice to hear from you. Was that a group invitation to your party!!! lol. Not sure what we doing for Amelia as yet. It is Laurens 18th on 24th Feb so dont want to crash that with a baby party. Will prob have a tea party with all the food from marks and spencers (yum) and some cakes from a lady here who makes wicked cake. I will do the main one as always make their first as I have a number one tin!!!!!!!!!!

d xx
  • Very talented Dee Dee making the cake, now that's a plan, I might just get my pinny out, how nice would that be to make Lexi's first birthday cake ! I will let you know how I get on, never made a cake before, better order in a back up one too, ha !x
  • Glad to hear you are both well.

Think i'm going to order a cake in. Not much of a Delia Smith! x
  • I bought a cake for Joe's first birthday but did bake my own buns for his party so will do the same for Evie. Slight aside, I asked for part time hours at work and they've agreed. Realised tonight that Evie's first birthday falls on my first week of part time hours and I'll be off on her birthday-sooooooooo chuffed!!
  • Glad they agreed to part time hours Zoe, and such a bouns your off for Evie's 1st bday! Baking your own buns just sounds so funny lol x

Hey Claire, hope it's working out being back at work for you and munchkins, needs must and all that eh!

Freya is great with her words, clever monkey, hey wait until it's "I want......blah blah blah......." x