Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELLIE AND ISOBELLE

happy birthday ellie.....hope you have stacks of fun.

Lauren..are you settled in your new home??

mary...in advance just incase i dont get on..happy 1st birthday Isobelle......

Hope you all have loads of fun.

also, happy birthday to anyone else's lo's

d xxxxxx

Replies

• Thank you Dee Dee.
    Happy Birthday to Ellie tooimage
    I cannot believe Isabelle will be 1 tomorrow. The last year has flown by.
    I am so proud of Isabelle and her birthday will be special. I can't help but fell a down at the moment as it is hitting home again that her Dad has left. This is such a special moment and I miss the fact that we are not a family unit to enjoy it. I know I have friends and family but the plans we had made as a family a year ago are not going to happen.
    Sorry just a little rant.
    Mary xx
  • Hi,
    Thank you so much Ellie had 2 parties over the weekend, a mountain of presents & lots of money!

Not moved yet, hopefully by Easter which is 12th April as the new kitchen took a lot longer to be fitted than anticipated!

Hope all is well with everyone & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ISABELLE for tomorrow xxx
  • Happy Bday Ellie and Issobelle

xxx
    Bubbly
  • Sorry girls - i did post yesterday but for some reason it hasn't shown up - bloody site!

Happy Birthday Ellie & Isobelle! Hope you both had/have lovely birthdays!

Claire & Olivia xxx
  • ahhh mary..dont apologise for a rant... totally understand what you are saying. I think their birthdays are always a day for reflection as well as celebration. Even Lauren turning 18 I thought back to the day she was born and the things we were doing/thought we would be doing by now etc...
    I hope you have a lovely day anyway and that you have lots of love surrounding you both. Hang in there and it will all come good. Good things happen to good people
    As my OH always says...what goes around comes aound..

d xxx

ps sorry for spelling her name wrong! oppps!
  • happy birthday to ellie and isobelle, hope that yuo both have lovely days. xx
  • Hi,
    Thanks for Isabelle's birthday wishes. We had a lovely day, spent with family. Isabelle was born on her great grandmothers birthday so we met up for lunch.
    I am having a little party for her tomorrow with friends, really looking forward to that. I am attempting to make her cake. Finishing it this afternoon. This is my first attempt so it might end up a disaster. There is always Asda if all else fails.
    Wow I can not believe Isabelle is one. I love her so much I feel I could burst at times.
    Mary xx
  • good luck with the cake & hope you have a fab party! xx