Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

My boy gives kisses!!!

So cute! He just started today. If you say "kisses" he shuts his eyes, leans in and give a big open mouth slobber! So happy!!!!! Anyone elses wee ones doing this?

Replies

• Ah bless him. Olivia does this too. I love it! She also cuddles in and nuzzles herself right into my neck x
  • Yes Aimee does open mouth slobber!!!!
    Sooo Cute!! xx
  • hiya!!
    harvey is a right little tart when it comes to kissing!!
    great big open mouth slobbery ones!! as soon as you say kisses there he is ready to pounce! he gives the best kisses to!!
    xxx
  • aww bless so sweet, freya does it too, lovely big slobbery kisses!! she also cuddles when you ask her to and nuzzles right into your neck so sweet!! x
  • Aw bless him. i'm dying to give Erin a kiss, when you say give kisses she just lays her lil head on you bless her she kisses her dolls and teddies and has kissed paul once he nearly cried so sweet. I think she is too busy for kisses !!
  • Ellie does this too...very sweet!
    Loving it at the moment too as she's loaded with the cold so when I get a kiss it's a face full of slobber & snot-nice! image xx
  • Yep, Evie's off with the slobbering too! She holds both sides of your face whilst she does it and makes the mwah sound.