Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

bottle, cups/beakers and milk! lol

hi ya ladies

hope you and your little ones are all doing well, i have been keeping up to date on all your posts but must admit i havent posted alot myself!

Got a couple of questions, now that jay is 1 i want to get him off the bottles! Just wondering what you ladies have given in exchange for the bottle? jay has a cup for water/juice and has done since he was 4 months old, he is fine with it but i think it might be a bit young for him now so i bought him a new cup, but he wont use it! Its one of them non-spill tommee tippee beakers, only problem is that you have to bite and suck to get the liquid out which is why he wont use it! Just wondered if any of you could tell me a good cup/beaker to upgrade too? lol.

right my next question is a bit quicker than the last one, lol, jay is having 3x8oz bottles of milk a day still, is that about how much he should be having? i feel useless having to ask all these questions but i guess thats what these sites are made for right? Do you still warm the milk up for them aswell? as jay is now only having cows milk obviously its really cold as its been in the fridge so i have been warming them for him still as i wasn't sure if it might sit funny on his tummy if its cold? i would still warm his bedtime one up anyway but what do you all do for any day time bottles your LO's still have?

sorry its been such a long post, have been meaning to ask all these things for ages and my questions have just mounted up! lol
charlie x

Replies

• Hi ya

Thanks for the reply, i hadn't heard of them doidy cups before but just looked them up and think it sounds like a really good idea! Will have to try him with one of those.

Everythings going well with all of us, jays suddenly got 8 teeth and has decided it likes biting everything with them, including people! i made a post about this on baby last night! The pregnancy is going well aswell, im 17+4 now and it seems like it had just flown by! My next scan is 29th april so just under 4 weeks away, im so impatient aswell just want to know what we are having this time! lol

hows everything with you and chloe? Is she walkin now? Jay not really intrested! he will walk around furniture and he is actually really fast at it but hasnt made any attempts to do it on his own yet!

charlie x
  • did not want to R and R but I still BF amelia so I cant help..sorry!!!

Cant beleive its not that long till number 2 on the way...how exciting.

d xx