Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello ladies

hey girls!! how is everyone doing.

i have some minutes to myself so thought i would post. I always check in on here but finding the time to post is becoming difficult. If ever im on the comp im always doing paper work! oooo and of course wedding planning!! yep we are getting married in october!! how exciting...the dress has been choosen and its being made as we speak. cant wait. so lots of bits and bobs to organise there.

Mia is fab, soooo clever for a one year old! little monkey. i was watching her the other morning and just thought - where did my baby go....she was stood up so tall and looked more and more like a toddler the longer i looked at her.

hope all babies are well.

was worried about the amount mia was eating but i think it was because i was allowing her to have too much milk. I have cut at least 7 ozs out of her daily milk intake...(she still has about 15ozs) and she is eating lots better so thank you to those of you who replied to my post regarding eating.

anyway its day one of my diet today. im on a mission now that i have a wedding dress to fit into. Am hoping to shift at least 10lbs so im back to pre-preg weight. But even then the max i would like to loose is 20lbs. we shall see.

Anyway i think i hear a little girl jabbering away in her cot so best go see. The little monkey still refuses to sleep any later than 5.30am/6am!!!! gggggrrrrr i want a lay in! xx

Replies

• oohh tell me about toddlers...aghhh

Amelia is a happy little girl. She only cries when hungry or tired! however, she is such a dare devil. With 2 boys I have loads of toys which she is too young for. I often find her on their train table, stood on their toy garage, climbing the stairs to their tree house etc... she knows no fear.
    She too wakes at about 5.30...grrrrrrrrrrrr

Great about your wedding. looking forward to pics..

both of you I applaud you on your determination and weight loss so far...

send my inspiration pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

d xx
  • must be something to do with little girls being little monkeys as ellie is too!
    my mum bought her a little doll's pram to keep at her house & ellie was playing with it the other day. mum was watching her & thought ellie was pushing the pram about, i came downstairs & she was stood up in the pram trying to climb on the radiator!!

she is into absoultely everything & drives me mental but i love her to bits image.

all the best with your diets, i have piled on the pounds & need to do some serious work to lose it now but all in good time.

take care
    lauren xoxoxo
  • hi ladies,
    its deffinatly little girls being monkeys! freya is a maddam totaly into every thing she is always climbing or ruamaging through the cupboard, we are constantly finding packets of crisps in the living room dresser!!! she is so sweet and adorable though and is really starting to play with toys propperly which is so sweet.

i think that i am gaining weight rather than loosing it too, im going to have to do some thing but i really hate diets!!! and i am far to lazy for excersise! im hoping that it will just fall off by its self but i dont think that there is much chance of that the amount of chocolate i get through!

any way hope that every one is ok. take care. xx