Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

Beautiful Weather!

It's so nice to get Lucas out in the sunshine! The only problem is how do you get them to stop eating grass??? Every time I turn round he's got a fistful!!! We have just laid bark in all our bedding areas and he's also eating that too!!! Wee monster.

Is it just me or are you all paranoid about burning out LO's? I put factor 50 on him 3 times yesterday afternoon! My neighbour (who's wee girl is a red head) didn't even put any on her, just a hat!!!

Replies

• Lol, Lucas is the same with hats. total nightmare! He has some really cute hats too but I just now he will never get to wear any of them.
  • Evie's not a hat or grass fan either. We were away in the caravan this weekend and it was fab, plonked her on a rug in the shade and everytime she got to the edge and touched the grass she did the quickest about turn and zoomed back to the safety of the middle!! Somehow she's still managed to catch the sun and has gone to bed with pink cheeks-ooooooppppppsssssss!
  • freya loves being out side, she stands by the patio doors shouting gar gar gar (her word for garden) until you let her out. she doesnt try and eat the grass, mud is her favorite!! she loves digging in it and then eating it! yuk!!! she has dug up all my flowers the little maddam. she also loves going down the slides, she has a little one but prefers phoebes big one, the girl knows no fear!
    freya also hates hats but i find if i put it on her the distract her with some thing else the she will forget about it and keep it on. i need to get some sun cream as both kids are a bit pink as it is impossible to keep them in the shade, we are going on a picnic in a bit but im taking a detore to tesco firast to get some. xx