Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby Einstein DVD's

Just sharing another good buy with you ladies.

Got a couple of these DVD's when my first daughter was a baby & they have proved invaluable this time. They are only about 25 mins long but both Olivia and Abigail are fascinated by them! Gives me chance to grab a shower and get dressed in the morning!

We have 'baby neptune' which is footage all about water to classical music and baby van goth which is all about colours to classical music. Just bought a couple more for Xmas as play.com are doing buy one get one free at the moment! x

Replies

• Options
    My friend has got some Baby Einstein DVD's and raves about them. Thanks for the heads up on the BOGOF deal, great idea for Lexi's xmas, as grabbing a morning shower by then would be ideal, i'm still needing to shower at night x
  • Options
    Ellie loves 'Dog the bounty hunter'- strange child! Think investing in some of these especially while on offer is a good idea, thanks for letting us know!
  • Options
    Was just googling Baby Einstein and if anyone is interested ioogame.com has the complete 26 dvd boxset for ??29.99 from ??120 seems a good deal.

Debbie:\)
  • Options
    just ignore last post they are in Hong Kong - seems a bit odd.