Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Eeeeeekkk I am 41 today!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cannot beleive it. Feel a bit down to be honest.

Andy is away and kids got me up early. I dont want to do anything as I am so tired and I have the kids on my own!!!! Feeling a bit sorry for myself.

I would love to go out and get totally legless tonight and have a real laugh. However, I cant as I just cannot do the hangover the next day...

I am flying home Tues so the plan is to have night out at the weekend... at least Lauren is there to help with the early mornings.

d xxx

feeling old! :\(

Replies

• Happy birthday Dee!!
    Don't feel down, eat cake!! Yum!!

Have a lovely time on the weekend if you do go out xx
  • Happy Birthday Dee!

Awk you are so young at heart & the kiddies keep you young but we all get tired sometimes & it does get you down.

Hope you have a nice & peaceful day & a fab time when you get home.

Lauren xx
  • happy birthday dee!!!
    dont feel old hun you seem like you are really young at heart. any way 41 isnt old!

hope that you have had a lovely day and have a fab night out!! xx
  • Happy Birthday Dee! Hope the feeling old feeling has quickly passed. You are still young ya know. Besides, your 40s are the new 30s!!

I have to join you anyway in the desire to get totally legless and my inability to do so at the mo, being nearly 31 weeks now! I've hada few glum weeks lately as my joints and back were killing me and I felt so old and worn out! I've also got bronchitus at the mo and on antibiotics. But Samuel has gone to his grandparents so I'm off sick and resting which is lovely.

With all this hazy sunshine and warm balmy evenings, I would do anything to sit outside with a bottle of really good cab sav, some A-grade oilives and a nice soft gooey brie and biscuits. Ahhh.....