Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ttc

Just wondered who is ttc it seems quite a few people have mentioned it in their posts. i am finally officially ttc number 2. its taken alot to convince my oh to start trying and in the end it was actually his mum that convinced him (she repeated word for word my arguments lol) this is month one and im impatient already have even done a couple of early test...just in case. Sam was an accident so im not exactly sure how i will cope having to wait although thoroughly enjoying the practical side :lol:

Replies

• Yay! I'm starting once this packet of pills is finished which is in about 3 weeks time!! Glad there are others joining me!!! Wouldn't it be nice if we had our next one at the same time?
  • i will 'possibly@ be after the next pack of pills! still deciding!! image
  • i will 'possibly@ be after the next pack of pills! still deciding!! image
  • Woohoo! Go for it!
  • We are going to after Christmas I think, just trying to clear some wedding debts!! Haha x
  • Nope defo not for me just yet maybe when Lexi is two.... or maybe three,....don't think I could handle another wild child just yet!!!! Happy bonking and hope to see all your BFP's soon.

Take care x
  • Welcome to the club image
    very happy for u

xxx
  • yay thats soo exciting im really plaesed for you, hope that you have fun tying for baby number 2!!! xxx
  • Awh I am chuffed for you all but definitely not for me!
    Good luck with TTC & looking forward to BFP & baby updates soon xxx
  • We're TTC! It's month 4 this month which is a bit gutting as we were lucky and it happened straight away in first month of trying with first 2 pgs. AF due on Sunday. The suspense is killing me. I can't stand these last few days when I'm desperate to know! Good luck everyone else! J x
  • got a visit from the dreaded aunt today well gutted. lots of sticky baby dust to everyone trying
  • Oh gutting! Sorry to read that RC. I think AF will be visiting me soon too. I've had backache this week which is always a sure sign it's on its way....

My brother-in-law rang hubby last night to tell him sis-in-law 5 weeks pg. That's the fourth person in two months. Everyone is getting pg!! Except us - boo hoo!

J x
  • four of my mates all found out they were pregnant at the same time and the were all suprises. i feel i need to do a toddler pout and foot stamp and say i want one lol
  • How exciting! We're TTC too. Really hoping for a May baby too xxxxxxx
  • Well we got a BFP today still in shock so EDD is ist May. Look forward to seeing more BFPS this month good luckxxx
  • Oh wow Gems! Congrats! I'm due 3rd May. V. exciting x x x