Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Dee Dee

Hello missus,
I've been thinking about you & just wondering how your doing?
Has Amelia started sleeping a little bit longer at night for you & have you dropped a BF?
You'd mentioned on a previous post about Andrew setting up his own business & you were worried- is it too early yet to see how it is going?
Anyway reading about your massive nursery has made me come to a decision- well I need some sun & I need somewhere massive for the amount of things Ellie has so shift Amelia into one corner of her room & me & Ellie will have the rest!

Hope your keeping well & the 3 little ones are all doing OK too....oh & on the no sex subject I reminded my friend that her baby was conceived 2 years ago & that was the last time she saw any action....I don't even want to think about how long it's been for me & I cannot be bothered anyway even if there was someone-just simply too tired!!!!!!!!

Take care love hope to see you back on here soon xx
PS we are all in disgust at madness on baby......

Replies

• ha ha.......

I just up to my eyes at moment!!!!

My brother who is 25 (and single!!!!!!!!!!!!!) WAS WORKING IN ABU DHABI
  • amelia pressed buttons!!!!!!!!

anyway............ he was in AD when he called me early friday mornign to say he had been ran over the previous night. he had just been released from hospital and was a bit confused. I booked him on first flight out here (its about half hour flight). It was Charlies 3rd birthday party and I had 40 kids and thier parents arriving. Great party but was worried about my brother. He looked fine but his foot was black and blue and he had bump on head.

I took him to hosp here the next day and even though Abu Dhabi told him it was fine he had actually fractured 4 bones in his foot. He is now in a cast and on crutches. He is staying here till 8th Nov then going home to UK for the other few weeks till cast is off. Bless him!!!!!!!!! its great having him here though. With Dad dying when he was just 18 months and then mum when he was 16 we are very very close.

Charlies actual birthday was yest. 3 years old already. He got so many toys and things...

Andrews business seems to be doing really well. He is in demand. The credit crunch has not really reached here and if anything it makes us better off. We get paid in US dollars and the rate to the pound is favourable to us.

SEX.....getting better. Its great when I am not tired. Feels like a chore when i am. Must say it is nice to relax and know I cant get preggers.......

Honestly, you really could put another family in Amelias nursery. They do go overboard here with room sizes. Its mad though!!!!!! Its hard to make it look cosy!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone fed up of weather, money crisis etc should consider working out here for a while. Teachers, nurses, engineers are always in demand.

Is it snowing for you??????????

And lastly, yes baby...on BE is a real bitch of a forum....

d xx
  • Hmmmm is he good looking, has lots of money and likes single women with a baby????? If so send him my way!
  • he is gorg.......

great job

already had girlfriend with 3 yr old daughter!!!!!!!!!!!

d xx
  • I had replied cause I thought you were advertising your brother then I came back on & the rest of your post was there!

God you must be up to your eyes, how the hell did you manage 40 kids & parents & your own brood i'd be in the mental asylum by now!

Bless, I hope he is feeling better soon that sounds awful & them telling him it was OK, it's as well you got a 2nd opinion or he could've been left with serious long term damage. You are a good sister!

My Mum had thought of going out to Middle East at one point for medical secreterial/admin but my younger brother was only a baby & I was still young so she decided against it. In hindsight it probably would've been one of the best things for her to do. If I had any sort of skill i'd be away out with Ellie in tow, I like the finer things in life!

Really pleased the business is in high demand, fingers crossed it just keeps on getting bigger & better I hope for you anyway!
    Credit crunch doesn't seem to have affected NI that much either, don't get me wrong the price of food is awful & everything does seem to have gone up & no one can buy houses etc but when you go shopping anywhere it's packed to the gills with people!
    Anyway I am off to do some bloody pureeing for Ellie to no doubt spit all over herself & the floor!
    Lauren xx