Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hope your enjoying being home Dee!

Just thought i'd say I hope you & Amelia had a safe journey and your enjoying being home. Have a brilliant time and hope you see some white stuff...snow! xxx

Replies

• Crikey that's come around quick!

Hope you had a good flight & enjoy your stay! x
  • hi....i leave for bahrain tonight...gutted. had amazing time. andrew sent email to our friends and family saying gordon browns secret weapon has just flown into uk....must say i have done my bit for the ailing uk economy!!!!! ha ha...
    cold and yes...snow!!!!! loved seeing amelia all wrapped up.

d xxx
  • I'm glad you had a lovely time, what your hubby said made me lol xx
  • i have 2 cases and 40kg allowance and ermmmmm........a pile of stuff the size of mount everest!!! yikes!!! need a mary poppins bag---do they sell them on ebay
    d xxxx
  • lol they sell pink lining yummy mummy bags which are quite big but you could search for 'mary poppins bag' there'd probably be something! hope your back in bahrain safely & delighted to hear you enjoyed being back it's gone quickly! xxx
  • i think you can only get them from cloud stores
  • Glad to hear you had a great time & indulged in some retail therapy! Did it put you off wanting to move back? x
  • That rocks that you got some snow!!! Lovely. Glad you enjoyed the retail therapy image