Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which cot bed?

Sorry if you are reading this again here... I have posted this topic in the best buys forum aswel

m confused. which one is good n prefered? I m looking out for something that would go for long time.

which cot bed do u have? wat r the pros n cons?

your help is much appreciated image

ty
bnb

Replies

• Options
    I have the mamas and papas set from argos and the cot is excellent! Only downside is it comes with a foam mattress so i might have to buy a spring one later on.
  • Options
    I have one from Mamas and Papas. Not sure what it was called. Very plain and white. Its a cot bed too. i just wanted it as want her room to be white with pink accessories. I like plain and clean lines rather than frills and fuss!
    The only thing about m+p is that the matress was nearly as much as the cot! Then again it will last her till she 5 or 6 as bed so worth the investment really.

d x
  • Options
    i think i may have the same bed Dee. its white mamas and papas
  • Options
    chris....think it was called coastline. Just dead plain but bloody huge!!!!!!!!! Its so sweet and she looks so lost in it.
    d x
  • Options
    our was the omni range i just poked my oh to see if he knew lol
  • Options
    our babies born within hour or each other and mums with birthdays a day apart and now sleeping in possibly the same cot.....they are destined to marry!!!!!!

d x