Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

Looby............

hi...just replied on my thread weekly weigh in. If you get chance to read it then we can start this weigh in malarky!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• yep just read it lol.... will start tomorrow then...

I must say though i wont be dieting as such... i do a eating diary and have found that I simplky dont eat enoug in day.,... but if i am publicly anouncing my weight it might spur me on to do something a bit different...lol... typical i have just finsihed a beer when I came on here so not good news to start with but hey ho...

I will open a new thread in morning with my weight and close it tomorrow night and will do that every tuesday....if tuesday is not convientant with everyone then let me know and I can allow it to run a couple of days x
  • :\(omg dee i ma sooooo sorry... i just went into your thread to reply to yours and re read your first message again... didnt realise you had already done a day... i feel awful now... we will keep it to a thursday.... i am so sorry I didnt read properly :cry::cry::roll:
  • no no no...tues is fine too
    i just picked random day!

d xx
  • Are we doing it on march mummies on facebook or a new group? We could have before and after pictures!

[Modified by: Nicx & Lucas on July 22, 2008 07:58 AM]

• Thats a bloody good idea....
    e cn do pic on facebook with start weight and then have a special thread on there for weights.... or we can do pics on face book and weights on here...
    dee i posted my weight on your thread...lol.... I will go and open another thread then x
  • hiya
    im starting sw on wed so could you leave the thred open till wed night!!!?
    cheers
    vikki xxx