Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

Olivia has taken her first steps!

Well the time has come & Olivia took her first steps on Sunday. Very proud of her but was hoping she wouldn't for a bit longer. Want to keep her as my little baby for as long as possible! She hasn't bothered since Sunday so i'm not going to encourage! mean mummy!

Will be back to cold cups of tea at toddler group before i know it! xx

Replies

• Awh well done Olivia!
    I am loving Ellie walking, because she's so small she looks like a doll!
    It is sad though, turning 1 & walking really not a baby any more image xox
  • yay well done olivia, freya can now run!! she is such a little maddam always getting into trouble. it is sad to think thow that we now have toddlers and not babies. xx
  • hurray..... Amelia also took her first steps. She was pushing her dolly pram and let go and just walked. Once she realied what she was doing she sat down. Not long now though till she is off. TBH I now just want her to do it as sick of her not been able to wear her lovely dresses as she gets her knees caught in them when crawling..lol
    d x
  • Applauds!!! way to go Olivia! now there's no stopping you.

Nick did take his first step on his bday and ever so he has been makng a lot of attempts to walk and fall down...

Bubbly
  • yey well done olivia!!! eyes in the back of your head now then! xx
  • well done Olivia. Sam has taken a couple of steps but is not really confident in going it alone he likes to hold on to me normally
  • That's great, Well Done Olivia, bet she will be up to lots more mischief now, ha!x