Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm back!

Hi girls!

Just a quickie to say I'm back and I'm a new woman. Samuel's colic cleared up at 8 - 9 weeks and motherhood is a completely different experience now. So much better in every way. He's an absolutely angel now - great fun. I think this is a much nicer age (11 weeks tomorrow).

I'm rarely logging on as we're out and about doing various baby things and coffee so much but I'll try and pop on as much as I can. I'm also still trying to go to bed early although he's gone down to waking just once a night now - yippe! Last night he did 8 hours straight. Unreal.

x x x

Replies

• hi jo this is the first time i have logged on since Rhys came into the world 8 weeks ago! i have had the same problems, COLIC! he has settled a bit better now as i bath him early evening, i still have a good hour of madness but nothing like the 3/4 hours every night in the first few weeks. hopefully we will be colic free very soon too!x
  • Yeah Lexi loves a massage, we joined a group at our local hc and it really relaxes Lexi, infact it is so funny at the class 6 happy little babies totally chilled out and loving it. It is definatley worth a go as a evening settler after bath time, so good for bonding too.

Nice to see you back Jo and glad to hear you are enjoying your little man much better these days. It is getting much easier for us now too - PHEW !! Although Lexi is still a demanding little Diva sometimes she has her mummy wrapped round her little finger LOL.

Lynne