Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bella cut her 1st tooth!

Hiya

Bella got her 1st tooth!!!! She is soooo uncomfortable! Poor thing!

Just waiting for the next one!

xx

Replies

• Options
    awww bless, hope that they dont cause her to much trouble. freya doesnt have any yet but phoebe was 9 months before she got any so i expect that freya will be the same. x
  • Options
    Well done Bella hope things settle for her soon. Erin is the same as Chloe dribbles for England and chews everything but no teeth!! Did Bella's gums show any sign of cutting a tooth or did it just appear?? my mil keeps saying that Erin is no where near cutting any teeth but i really think they're close she says there gums go dark and bubbly is this true? sorry for all the questions
  • Options
    Lucas just cut his today! He's going mad chewing everything and making grunting noises poor wee sole!
  • Options
    aw well done bella.....mia still has zero teeth!!! image i wanna see some pearly whites!!! x
  • Options
    good going Bella

Nick is dribbling and grumpy.. can feel a small point though can't see it on his gums... hope my lil one is spared of this trauma ASAP image

But ohhhh... am going to miss his toothless smile forever image

xxx
    Bubbly
  • Options
    Hiya girls!

No, her tooth just appeared! No warning signs really. She has been really grumpy and clingy tho. Apparently they come through in pairs, so next one mite not be far behind. She won't let me near it though, she clams up! Its funny tho as she has started sucking her lips over her gums, she looks like an old woman!!! hee hee!

xx
  • Options
    Well done Bella! Samuel is still toothless but I'm quite happy for him to stay that way for a good while as I'm still breastfeeding. Ouch!