Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

Clap Hands!!

Yay....Bella started to clap hands!!! Awww its sooo cute! She has also learnt 'yes' and 'no' (just head movements!) She shakes her head when you say no and does an extreme nod when you say yes!!

Also she is obsessed with the asda 'its beggining to look alot like xmas' advert! She dances when it comes on!

Whats everyone else into at the mo?

Love Lu
xx

Replies

• Go Bella!
    Lucy that's great & if i'm not mistaken it's quite advanced for this age being able to understand when to use certain movements etc.

Ellie's crawling, pulling herself up to standing when she's in her cot or near the sofa/chair etc. She waving bye bye & hello when she feels like it but always does it of her own accord not on demand but at the right times!

I know we're all saying it but really where has the time gone? xx
  • Well done Lucy, Ellie and Chloe, Erin still won't clap, and waving is hit or miss. despite numerous times of trying to teach her how to clap she still doesn't just laughs at me claping my hands xx
  • Lol Mez i'm convinced they watch & take it all in then of their own accord just do the things. Ellie & I spend a lot of time with my friend who's little girl is 16 months & I believe that this is where she picks up on so many things from. For instance when you tell Lucy off for something she'll point her finger & her eyebrows go into a V shape, Ellie now has started pointing her finger randomly & I think she's copying Lucy it's cute! xx
  • Sam has just started clapping properly as well. it does look soo cute. Sam loves the gilmore girls theme tune lol
  • good going March babies image

Nick has started clapping too and waves good bye with closed palms... so adorable image he is crawling expertly and climbed the stairs to the first floor today... I was all the way behind him... thinking please be careful... but he did it.. I was so proud of him.. his papa in UK is missing out on all his adventures and I feel sorry for him... but cant control my excitement to tel hubby about his daily achievements.

Lara am already planning his first bday... just cant stop thinkin about that image

xxx
    Bubbly

• Lucas has been clapping for a few weeks and inconsistrently waves bye bye. He loves to clap his hands once hed sone something and you have to be watching him! He has a dinosaur ball drop toy and he can now post the balls in and will clap when he has done it! If you arent looking he will shout at you then clap lol! So cute!
  • Well done Bella and the rest of the March babies!

Olivia has been clapping and waving for a few weeks too. She waves and says hiya which is so cute. If i hold my finger up and say 'shhh what's that?' she has started copying me with her little finger sticking in the air! She's so cute i could just eat her :lol: x
  • aww weldaome all you clevr march babies. freya doesnt c;ap yet, but has started waving bye bye, she is also crawlong and pulling her self up on the furnature. where has the time gone?
  • Well done Bella! Samuel refuses to clap hands. I've encouraged him so many times and he just isn't interested. He's getting bloody good on the piano now. I am being serious. He absolutely loves sitting on the piano stool hitting the keys. We play Christmas carols together. Me and my mini Mozart x x