Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone feel...

re-read this post and realised how negative it was so deleted it, just having a tough week as not feeling well with what seems like my 75 th million cold of the year (i've told myself a million times not to exagerate :rollimage and Erin has a cold and is not sleeping much at all or drinking much or eating grrrr, ooops there i go again :roll: :lol:

[Modified by: mez123 on 03 December 2008 09:15:52 ]

Replies

• Options
    hope things better soon.....try taking loads of extra vits and iron...might make you stronger....

d xxx
  • Options
    I read your post and was meant to reply the other day - sorry.

I was going to say that the blood tests may reveal an underactive thyroid. Pregnancy is known to cause it. I'd def ask your GP to test for it.

Hope you start to feel better soon x
  • Options
    Hope you're feeling better Mez. Claire is right. My bloods were tested recently and my thyroid levels are a bit low. Usually have a clean bill of health. I've got to back for another blood test at the end of the year. Take care, Jo x
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies. Had my blood taken so i'll wait and see. I think i'm finding my job too tough now :cry: i'm very sad about this but I think i'm exhausting myself its so busy and being a mum is the hardest job but the best one i ever had and i need to be well for Erin. I cannot afford not to work and don't think i could ever give up nursing but i'm gonna try perhaps moving away from a busy hopital environment like i said b4 i'm sad because i love it but i'm so tired, its mentally and physically draining.

Any way keep you posted xx
  • Options
    Take echina & multi vitamins. I know it's really hard when you've a baby to remember to do these things for yourself but my Mum bought them for me & I now take them religiously.
    After Ellie was born I wasn't very well but my health seems to have improved now thankfully.
    A good haircut & some nice make up will cheer you up too!
    Take care of yourself or you won't be able to take care of Erin- In the run up to my court case with Ellie's dad I didn't eat properly for about a week, I lost nearly a stone & could barely lift Ellie who at just over 15lb is not heavy so you know yourself as a nurse you need to take care xxx