Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

any of you live near leeds???

I am going to try my hardest to get to the Leeds meet up on 10th Aug..any of you live nearby.

Zoe...I know you are coming...yippee.... will finally meet someone I have 'known' for about 2 years..how weird will that be???????????????

d xx

Replies

• i would love to go and meet up, but i live in somerset so not close at all. i dontr think taht theres any one else down in this part of the world. x
  • i live in stoke doh
  • Too far for me (sounds bizare me saying that when your going from the other side of the world!), would love to meet you guys though, I'm a wee Scottish Chick x
  • i am jealous! i live in bloody belfast!!!!!!!
  • Yep, we're aiming to get there. I'll be the one tearing my hair out with my 4 year old who is being a total nightmare atm!! Evie's had suspected swine flu (I'm far from convinced!) and has finally taken her first steps the same week that OH had an op to fix his achilles tendon. He's off work being a whinging man, Evie's trying to toddle everywhere, Joe's being a little sh*t and I'm running round after the whole bloody lot of them!
    I think I'll be grey by next month Dee but you're right, it'll be great to meet another March 08 mummy!!
    Xx
  • would really have a great time meeting march mums whom I have known so long .... however can't make up then.. silly excuse that Leeds is too far for me from here... Hope you all enjoy and take lots of pictures for us to see... have fun

xxx
    Bubbly
  • grrrr not sure I can make it now... my family were not too happy that i wanted to go off to meet people when they have took hols to see us....understand really. Will see nearer the time...
    d xx