Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi again

Just wanted to say Happy birthday to all our little ones haven't had much time lately to reply to posts, so been feeling bad that i haven't wished all your lo's a happy birthday, So here is a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'm still having trouble relaising that erin is one it feels like yesterday she was born but then i can not rememeber life without her either xxx

Replies

• i will join you in the collective happy birthday. the year has just gone by so quickly need to work on making another one te he
  • happy birthday to Erin!!! Whats your plans for her big day?????
    dee and amelia xx
  • Thanks. We had a great day, everyone came to us and we had a family friends party in the garden which was great. She absolutely loved the attention and sort of got use to unwrapping eevrything but think she was a bit overwhemled, she has probably had more sugar/colourings today than ever, (bad mummy) and its taken us forever to get her to bed !! but other than that it was a great day all round, even the weather ws nice xxx