Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

had my baby eventually

Well i just thought i would let you all know i had another little boy on 10/5/10 weighing a huge 10lb 10oz he was 8 days overdue and my labour was only 2hrs 25 mins compared with 9 hours the last time, so a big difference i was pushing for 2hours 10mins with Luke and this time with Jake is was only 2minutes. Although i found it more painful this time. Jake is a week old today and we only got out of hospital on thursday as they couldnt stop my bleed. I am breastfeeding but finding it difficult having a two year old looking m attention aswell so have bought a medela swing to let m hubby do some feeds and for me to get some sleep. Not sure how i will cope when he goes back to work next monday.

Anyway better go will pop on soon.

Gemma, Luke and Jakexx

Replies

• wow 2 hrs!! congratulations and well done you. Whenever you get time (which i'm guessing is a lot more difficult now) you have to post some pics.

Congrats again

Mez (18+4) and Erin x x
  • huge congrats! glad your little man finaly made an apearance. xxx
  • Congrats! Hope you are getting enough rest!
  • Huge congrats! well done u.... want to say that it gets easier with two kids (but I still havent reached that stage) hope u all settle well soon image

xxx
  • congrats and well done you!
    2 boys close together is really lovely. Charlie and Joseph only hve 17 months between them and they get on (most the time) really well.

Enjoy
    dxxxx