Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New Book ....THE KNACKERED MUMMY BOOK!!!! by Dina Gord

Never mind the contented little baby.....more like knackered mummy!!!! Feel like writing one!

I feel like it is really catching me up. Oh been away so its been up to me to get 4 of them up for school, do schoo runs, feed baby through night and then cope all day. Also, as he not around I have had to run the bigger ones to various activities on afternoon and then once little ones in bed I have to try to listen to their news without falling asleep.

How are you all feeling/coping?

She still feeds at night sometimes twice mainly because we dont want her to cry too loud as dont want the boys awake. She feeds quickly and goes straight back off but it means I am not falling into deep a nd quality sleep. I am knackered with big black bags under my eyes. also feel like some weight creeping on as due to tiredness I am snacking on biscuits and bad things to keep my going!

am reading Gina Ford and will try to put in practise but each week seems to through something new at us and stops me been in to implement a routine.

A very tired mummy!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Lol! I think the only thing that keeps me going is that Lucas sleeps 12 hours at night! During the day is a nightmare. All he wants is boobie and not because he is hungry but just coz he likes it. I found this out yesterday when he was crying to be fed so I gave him an expressed feed but he puked up the entire 4oz because he had no space for it! The place was swimming in breastmilk! It would have gone to better use with the milk bank! Oh never mind!