Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sam has learnt to...

Say no lol. when we dont want him to do aomething we say nooo to him and he has started doing it back and shaking his head. its absolutely hilarious. he has also learnt how to rock his rocking horse and where the balls go on his sit to stand giraffe. he also made me laugh when i left him in his pram while i put the shopping away all i got was muuummmm muuummmm muuummmm until i went and got him out. he has made sounds for a while but its the first time he has used them obviously within context. its just soo cute lol

Replies

• Options
    Aww what a clever boy!
  • Options
    Ah my LO has just started to shake her head when I say 'NO'... Its so funny and cute.... Well done Sam x
  • Options
    well done sam! its so nice when they styart to comunicate with you. freya says loads now she learnt another one this moring, clock. a bit random i know but she is obsessed with graham alarm clock. xx
  • Options
    we put doors on our desk to stop little hands recking the computer (hes already managed to break a bit off) he has now learnt how to open the doors the little monkey
  • Options
    sounds like you have a little chatter box on your hands...

happy 11 months old today

d xxx
  • Options
    Are a lot of hte babies talking then? Lucas is no where near even making associations between words and actions never mind words!!!
  • Options
    Oh Sam is a giggle! Imagine if you had of had twins & there were 2 little tortures to amuse you image
    Well done Sam though that's really good going x
  • Options
    its wonderful isnt it lol hitting the terrible twos before they even get to one lol. Sam loves eating and ripping paper. he bawls if he doesnt get what he wants normally my non baby proof blackberry or they sky remote. Sam has only just started associating sounds and actions but im not sure if its just fluke or not. the only consistent ones are mumma and dada and Sam is a month older than Chloe