Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hello

hello i dont come on here much but was wonderingif it was ok to join you. im felicity 22 and my baby freya was born on the 16th march. i also have a 3 year old called phoebe. look forward to talking to you all. x

Replies

• Options
    Welcome Flickaty image

ofcourse you can join us March 08 bunch here

xx
    Bubbly
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! I've got a 6 month old and a 3 year old too-great aren't they image?! My eldest has been thoroughly naughty today, am at the end of my tether with him so am hiding in the kitched with the lappy while he eats his tea. 62 minutes to bedtime-not that I'm counting!!!!!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome image
    I am Mary ,my daughter Isabelle was born on the 1st April but I have stayed with the March mums as I was with them sharing the highs and lows of pregnancy. Everyone is a good support whether you are laughing or crying, lol.
    Mary and Isabelle xx
  • Options
    thanks ladies x
  • Options
    HI flickaty..

Welcome to MArch 08 mums....

I am lisa.. Alfie is 9yrs old samantha is 7 years old and Phoebe is 5 months, she was born 25th March

Hope you enjoy it on here with us all sharing the highs and lows of motherhood

x x x x
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! I have a little boy Samuel who was born on 12th March. He's my first. I'm a bit on and off with my visits these days but try to pop online as often as I can x
  • Options
    like the others said the more the merrier. i have Sam who was due in march but was actually born on the 26th feb
  • Options
    hello & of course welcome!
    i'm lauren, 22 & i have Ellie my one & only who was born on her due date of 30th March! xx