Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09

May 2009 babies (MFM)

Come and share your stories, parenting triumphs and hurdles with other mums of babies born in May 2009.

Just post a comment and introduce yourselves!

Cassandra

MadeForMums

Replies

• my son was born on 18 may 2009.  he was due on 4 may but all my babies were overdue.  he weighed 10lb 3oz at birth and i had him with just gas and air and a lot of puffing and panting!  the newborn clothes i had brought for the delivery room wouldn't even fit him.  it was a quick enough labour though,  contractions starting every 3 minutes.  Was well worth it.
  • I had my son on May 25th.He was 11 days overdue and ended up with a section,1st one after 6 normal births,so not what we expected.After three days of labour starting stopping,he got himself stuck,things weren't happening as they should.All a bit of a shock,but worth it ten times over.

Merlin was 9lb 4oz,not huge but big enough,my biggest yet.

He's doing fine,eating lots,growing lots,sleeping lots-in the day

• hi ladies

i had my little girl Tia on the 29/05/09. to be honest i didnt find labour to bad i was induced on the 28th because of bad spd and i have a damaged spinal cord.  My waters were finally broke at midnight and my oh and mum sent home i spent the next 5 hours chatting to my midwife clicking a button when i got a contraction (i couldnt have a epidural because of my spinal cord so was given remyfentinol a drug not normally used as its to expensive apparantly but is very good ,causes no harm to baby and u can walk around with it image). I was examined t 5 was ready to go so i had to wait 45 mins for oh and mum to come back then 45 mins later at 6.30 my little princess arrived weight 7lb 5oz.

Shes doin really well and is 9 months now crawling and cruseing furntiture like a pro not to mention eating me out of house and home lol .

vicki and Tia xxx