Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

loosing my mind during the night!!

I actually think im going insane!!lol!

For the last few weeks i dream that im feeding Max then i wake up and think he's still in bed with me or ive lost him under the duvet. I wake up and say to hubby 'put Max back in his basket' when he's already there! Last night i woke up and thought hubbie WAS Max-i pulled the cover off him and started patting his back!

I know it's just because im tired and im perfectly safe when im actually awake and feeding him, i just get very confused when im asleep!!xx

Replies

• Options
    lol....I do this too!! Its very scary when you think you've lost them in your bed isnt it!! I woke up grabbing my hubbies pillow the other night whilst shouting 'your lying on Millie, quick get off her!!!' haha I was terrible at first doing it a few times a night......hardly do it at all now though thank goodness!
    xxx
  • Options
    omg I used to do this all the time, used to drive hubby mad! I kept thinking the pillow was Jake and that he was in bed with us! xx
  • Options
    Lol..I was like this with my first. For the first three weeks I couldn't sit down so used to feed in bed lying on my side. I would wake up with him in my arms 2 hours later and have no idea what was happening, how much time had passed, where I was, where oh or Angelo was! With Nina I'm completely propped up with pillows and haven't dropped off during a feed. So funny that you thought hubby was Max! x
  • Options
    So glad its not just me - Amelia is in her own room now and I swear the other night I went in there thinking I was going to put her down and she was already there!!!
    Glad to know I'm not the only march mummy losing the plot!!!