Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

She's walking!

Baby girl is walking..little monkey. Nina has been taking odd steps here and there for a while, but is now walking all over the place. If she wants to get somewhere really fast she will still crawl, but if it's a short distance from A to B, she'll walk. She can even steady herself and change direction if big brother comes charging past. Can't believe it! Just thought.. I will have to get her some proper shoes soon. I'm so proud,but the time is going scarily quickly.

Hope all other March babies are well and looking forward to their first Christmas. x

Replies

• Woohoo!!! well done Nina! What a star. Millie is no where near walking she's not even crawling yet, dont think she'll be long though! xxx
  • Wow!! Welldone Nina, that's amazing!

Max is cruising and he lets go, hovers for a second, then plonks back down on his bum-very funny!xx
  • How clever is Nina!!! Amelia is crusing, she does let go of the sofa (in an attempt to grab the cats!!) and quickly falls straight down!!!
  • Hehe, good job they have that extra cushioning on their bums! Pumbacat, Nina is obsessed with our cat. The cat is not impressed and it makes me very nervous! x