Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy Christmas!!

I don't think I'll be on here for a few days so just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful time. I still can't believe it's here, this year has just gone SO quickly, thanks for all the great advice and support,

lots of love, pixiebob and max xx

Replies

• Options
    awww pixiebob, and a very merry xmas to u too. hope u have a fantatsic one, and that applies to all u march mummies and babies, hope u have a wonderful day and enjoy sharing our xmas lunch with our 9 month olds!! it really has flown by (clich???? but so true) and i still can't quite believe how much our lives have changed in this last year. amazing! and i echo pb, thank you all so much for a year of help and advice and knowing that if i've ever got a question (parenting or not) or in need of some support ur always about and offer an ear and many gratefully recieved words of wisdom.

thank you all

Vrolijk Kerstmas (learnt a new bit of dutch lol, can u guess what it is lol)

Si????n and Austin xxxx
  • Options
    Is it merry chrimbo?!

Nadolig llawen I chi gyd xx
  • Options
    ooh nice bit of welsh there

xx

...it was indeed think literal translation is 'frolicking (fun) christmas' lol xx
  • Options
    Merry christmas to all march mums and babies hope they all have a great 1st christmas.
    it has flown by its amazing seeing their personalitys develop i cant wait to see what Leah thinks of her presents and christmas lunch although Lexie will probably open Leahs gifts too lol
    Merry christmas hope we all get something niceimage
    and have a lovely timeimage
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all mummies and babies. Hope you all have a lovely day. Look forward to hearing what you got up to.x
  • Options
    Merry christmas to all the march mummies and babies. Hope to see lots of pics on here in the new yr, of your los trying to open their pressies!!
    xx
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies - thanks for all of the wonderful support you've given me over the past year (and before!)...

Hope you all have a wonderful time with your babies..

C xxxxxx
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies!!! (sorry its a bit late) and happy new year! It wont be long til our babies are one now! image x